Make us your designated charity on AmazonSmile.
Shop on Amazon?
Make part of your purchase benefit the Farm Journal Agricultural Foundation!
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of your purchase to the Farm Journal Agricultural Foundation every time you shop on Amazon, at no cost to you. This also applies to corporate purchases, so if you are purchasing items for FJM on Amazon, please designate FJAF as a designee of the proceeds from this purchase.
Once you designate the Farm Journal Agricultural Foundation as your chosen charitable recipient, Amazon will automatically make the donation to the Foundation and Farmers Feeding the World. The process is really easy, and we sincerely appreciate your support.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Make sure you are logged in to your Amazon.com account.
- Go to smile.amazon.com on your computer or mobile device.
- Where it says “pick your own charitable organization” search for “Farm Journal Agricultural Foundation”
- Select the Farm Journal Agricultural Foundation.
- Your registration is now complete, and you can begin shopping. The donations will happen automatically.
- To ensure sign up was successful, look for the Foundation’s name at the top of Amazon.com screen near the AmazonSmile logo.
You can also donate to the Farm Journal Foundation by clicking here.
When you make a donation to Farmers Feeding the World, every dollar counts. We don’t care how many zeroes are at the end of your gift, as even a few makes big differences in the lives of those who are hungry. Join thousands of farm families in an exciting initiative that’s uniting American agriculture against hunger.